At VitalDyne, we are passionate about the Medical industry and recognize that our most valuable asset is our people. Everyone at VitalDyne works hard to establish our reputation as experts in development and manufacturing of turn-key medical components and catheters. We are proud of these accomplishments and understand that our responsibility is to go beyond and to strive for improvement and excellence in all that we do.
***JOB LOCATION: VitalDyne Medical in Cokato, MN (subsidiary of CMD)
The purpose of this position is to improve manufacturing processes by championing and leading the implementation of process improvement. This individual will promote a culture of continuous improvement and lead cross-functional process improvement teams. He/She will lead through example and influence and support a results-oriented, goal driven culture in a fast paced and performance driven environment.
- Partner with other managers and team members to review critical processes and identify opportunities to reduce costs and improve quality.
- Collaborate with other departments on business efforts in the development and implementation of lean manufacturing concepts.
- Coordinate activities in scrap reduction, elimination of rework, material variances, labor variances, safety & ergonomic evaluations, and overall continuous improvement in assigned areas.
- Partner with new product development engineers to develop effective manufacturing processes and transition products to high volume manufacturing.
- Ensure products and processes meet requirements of FDA, ISO, and customers.
- Effectively lead the development implementation of cross-functional project teams.
- Provide leadership, including training, coaching, and influencing other team members.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- Medical device manufacturing experience
- Experience in lean manufacturing and continuous improvement environments
- Track record of driving positive change and performance improvement
- ISO 13485 experience in a medical device manufacturing field a minimum for 5 years
- Project management experience
- Experience in product development life cycle management
Medical, dental, retirement plan, disability, life insurance, paid holidays, and PTO