At VitalDyne, we are passionate about the Medical industry and recognize that our most valuable asset is our people. Everyone at VitalDyne works hard to establish our reputation as experts in development and manufacturing of turn-key medical components and catheters. We are proud of these accomplishments and understand that our responsibility is to go beyond and to strive for improvement and excellence in all that we do.
Product Development Engineer-Laser Micromanufacturing
*** JOB LOCATION: VitalDyne Medical in Cokato, MN (subsidiary of CMD)
Provides value to our customers by sharing expertise to help them achieve their objectives through the development and manufacturing stages of medical devices. Drives value creation, revenue growth and profits by listening to customer needs, identifying unique solutions, and executing on project plan. Ensures quality and compliance through all stages of the product life cycle. Identifying risks and proposing mitigation plans as required.
- Clearly understand customer needs and priorities.
- Design new and innovative products, processes, and components to meet customer requirements.
- Develop and manage project plans and timelines to meet customer service and delivery expectations.
- Coordinate and manage resources needed to effectively meet customer expectations and internal performance expectations.
- Drive revenue and profit growth through establishing value to customers, identifying creative solutions, and effectively executing on development efforts.
- Work with a cross-functional teams to ensure all manufacturing and performance requirements are met.
- Drive strong margins by creating value through effective communication and creative and innovative solutions.
- Consistently drive for improved performance and execution.
Positively influence the performance of team members.
- Constantly seek new and innovative methods of improving performance and increasing value.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- Advanced knowledge and experience in laser cutting and welding
- Experience in the design and / or manufacture of medical devices
- ISO 13485 experience in a medical device manufacturing field a minimum for 5 years
- Project management experience
- Experience in product development life cycle management
Medical, dental, retirement plan, disability, life insurance, paid holidays, and PTO